- Cyber Security
- IoT Security
- IAAS Security
- Strategic Consulting
Digitalware utilizes a streamlined approach for our delivery of core capabilities that reflect our subject matter expertise, focused competencies, and areas that we have developed through decades of experience, providing the most significant value to our customers. By targeting specific capabilities, Digitalware is able to deliver specialized services, coupled with strategic vendor management for the ideal mission-focused solution to meeting your security needs.
Digitalware provides experience and know-how to partner with organization to support the complete lifecycle of vendor management, including identification of business needs, vendor selection, and management of vendor services for overall service delivery.
Digitalware believes that cyber security is a critical element for supporting an organization’s mission. Digitalware offers structured security programs to help organizations minimize threats, maintain compliance, and ensure readiness to handle minor and major cyber incidents. Our in depth understanding of applications, business processes and IT infrastructure enables us to craft efficient solutions that address complex cyber security needs.
Our offering begins with thorough assessment of existing capabilities in terms of assets, risks, review of existing capabilities and a complete gap analysis. We engage our clients in a transparent and business-driven conversation about where the cyber security posture should be, and the most efficient path to reach these goals.
We view cyber security beyond risk management, in that if cyber security is applied properly it can be a business enabler. By having the right mix of cyber controls in place, our clients can move faster with their mission and with more confidence.
We offer focused services to help our clients establish or improve cyber capabilities in the following areas:
- Cyber security program design and planning
- Endpoint protection
- Identity Management and Authentication
- Email protection and hygiene
- Employee awareness training
- Vendor selection and management
- Infrastructure security and data protection
- Private cloud security
- Securing public cloud
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning and implementation
- Compliance and governance
- SOC planning, and implementation
- Incident Response
Digitalware has gained a unique experience from operating our managed security services. We bring this experience to our clients to help implement their in-house solutions at scale. This helps our clients structure and implement the right mix of in-house capabilities, cloud based services and managed services.
IoT holds a lot of promise to improve the quality of life for citizens. However, securing the operations of billions of sensors and the underlying infrastructure is a complex and challenging endeavor. While some of the new solutions being considered are taking security into account, many implementations lack the protection necessary for reliable operations. In the worst cases, IoT installation can be leveraged by criminals, allowing them to disrupt the flow of day-to-day activities in ways that were unthinkable only few months ago. With the constant evolution of new IoT based services or business models, new risks and threats are being introduced.
Our services cover the entire lifecycle of IoT solutions. These include the following areas:
- Communication Security: IoT devices leverage varying protocols and media to communicate. These protocols are designed to be more efficient to preserve bandwidth and reduce the power needed to communicate. The IoT networks can also be loosely connected and may not rely on centralized controlled services. Our team can help you navigate all these variables to craft a solution that is both secure and resilient. We support wired and wireless communications and assist you choosing end-to-end technology and providers covering gateways, chipsets, encryption protocols, data collection in centralized, adhoc, and mesh systems.
- Sensors, devices and embedded systems: choosing the right devices for your IoT solution is may be the single most important decision for the success of your implementation. With our experience, we can assist in identifying both functional and non-functional requirements to reach the right balance between features and security. We work with vendors to ensure that the devices’ firmware meet the security needs of the solution, and ensure that devices are secure and are not exposed to known vulnerabilities. In situation where devices are already deployed, we help our clients design the right security architecture to protect the IoT installation.
- Application Layer: Digitalware helps our clients design and implement secure application layer to process sensor data and ensure the privacy of citizens and clients.
Digitalware Micro-Segmentation Services:
- VMware NSX for vSphere: Network Services provides clients with ability to deploy Software-defined Networking (SDN) platform from VMware enterprise-wide. We provide a robust service that outlines the considerations, deployment, configuration, and use cases. We work with the client to setup labs to help reinforce the information learned from the planning phase.
- VMWare vRealize Network Insight provides clients with intelligent operations for software-defined networking and security. Digitalware provides vRealize Network services to optimize network performance and availability for physical, virtual and cloud environments.
Cities today compete to attract citizens and businesses. Cities must provide their constituents with advanced services to improve safety and quality of life. Such solutions and services typically require a complex mix of technologies, hardware, software, consulting services, service design and deployment professional services. Digitalware has worked with some of the largest cities in the world to craft and execute large-scale programs in these areas. We can utilize these expertise to help you bring together the right mix of technology, people and tools